This organic dry shampoo for lighter hair saves your scalp from harsh chemicals, adds nutrients to your hair and scalp, is 100% natural and very effective. It soaks up excess oil between shampoos to give you more days without a hair wash. It also gives clean hair a lot of body.
It is so easy to apply:
- Dip the brush into the powder & tap the side of the brush on the side of the container to shake off excess powder.
- Dap the brush on your roots, "painting" the dry shampoo along the greasy sections of your hair where needed.
- Lightly rub the dry shampoo into your hair and scalp with your fingers
- Leave on for a couple of minutes allowing it to absorb all oiliness.
- Brush any excess out – (I normally brush it out leaning over the bath or basin).
- Style as usual.
27g - it fills a 60ml aluminium tin.
Remember, a little goes a long way! Some settling may occur, but rest assured - we use a Trade Approved scale to weigh the content. We fill your container by weight, not volume.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Pregnancy safe
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable aluminium tin (easily removable labels)
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
Contains an ingredient packed in a premise that handles NUTS (including peanuts).
Organic Arrowroot, Orange Peel Powder, Organic Raw Cacao Powder, Organic Redbush Powder