The Hey Girls menstrual cup is hypoallergenic and made from 100% medical grade silicone, latex, phthalate, BPA and dioxin free. Available in two sizes.
Make your period more sustainable with our super comfy, latex and phlatlate free reusable menstrual cups made from medical grade silicone. A sustainable option to manage your periods, and not only that but a huge money saver – if cared for correctly a cup can last you up to 10 years. Good for the planet and good for you too, our cups are 100% reusable.
Remember – whenever you buy one, Hey Girls donate. So by buying Hey Girls today you’re helping someone in the UK in need!
- Buy One Give One Menstrual Cup
- 100% medical grade silicone
- Latex, Phthalate, BPA and Dioxin free
- With storage pouch
- Two sizes available,
- Small – white – age under 25 and not given birth vaginally
- Large – red – age over 25 or have given birth vaginally whatever your age
How to care for your menstrual cup
PREP & WASH
- Before using your cup for the first time, it’s always clever to make sure you have sterilised it properly. We have some handy cup-cup pots that can be popped in the microwave with your cup. If you don’t have one of those to hand, you can also put your cup in a mug or bowl and fill with boiling water. Leave it to bathe for a few minutes, and always make sure it’s air-dried cool enough before using!
- Always sterilise before first use and after last use. You can rinse with clean water in-between changes.